Sunday, April 29, 2012

Drunk Tumblring

Velvet jacket - vintage, Denim shirt dress - American Apparel, Leggings - American Apparel,
Docs - Fool (on Greville Rd, Prahan)

Went out last night, and wore this, with me new purple hair - yes, it used to be pink, but that lasted about two washes, so I put Manic Panic's Purple Haze in. Which I am very happy with. I put some streaks of pink in there as well, which I thought would look kind of cyberpunk or something, but which actually looks more like Twilight Sparkle. Ponies FTW.
me


Theeese are my new floral docs, which I am so happy about!! The goth boots I got from the Salvos broke in like 1 DAY, which I was uber sad about, so these have more than made up for them.

I was pretty drunk last night and I knew all I wanted to do when I got home was watch Farscape! That show is amazing! I am addicted! Here are some amazing costumes from it!!





Yeaaah. Now off to sew some velvet leggings.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I want those doc martens so badly.
    Your hair is completely fantastic, I wish I could get away with it at school! <3
    Flower xxx
    http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com/
    http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete