Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stuff I got recently

Just because they're pretty and stuff:




These tights and badges were from the Sydney Rd festival. Pastels, Barbie, Veronica and Snow White's evil stepmother/queen/witch. I thought they were approps.




Pokemon and Casper the friendly ghost stickers from a two dollar store in Coburg. Coburg is the official sticker central of Australia. My Little Pony fabric appliques and stickers, which were from this Ebay store, and which I am super happy with! I shall adorn my clothes with ponies and thus garner their magical pony powers (of friendship.) Next up: I have turned into a rainbow unicorn and have run away to eat icecream in the Candy Kingdom. :3

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. The tights are such a rad colour, and i need to get some of the mlp patches.

    ReplyDelete