Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bleh




Just an outfit. I've photographed it before. Every time I wash this jumper it gets smaller. It started out as a baggy-ish adult sized jumper and now it looks like it's for a child. I made these skeleton earrings in purple and orange for halloween and life. I got some new lip tars that I'm excited about. And I'm extremely, immensely, overly and intensely stressed about moving house in less than two weeks when we are still giving in application forms. I have the sinking feeling it's going to be very hard to get our bond back. I hate everything to do with real estate agents and landlords.

I bought a ticket to Harvest though, and that is something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are great, and the earrings are so october-y :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete