Monday, November 19, 2012

So

My long, explainable absence from blogging and the internet in general has been interesting. Everyone who knows me already knows what was going on, but to recap - moved house and writing a novel. November is NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, in which some crazy peeps try and write a whole novel in one month. Since the house-moving coincided exactly with the start of the month, let's just say it's been pretty insane so far. I doubt I'll be blogging again until the end of the month anyway, because it's pretty hardcore and I'm not the fastest writer. I've also never written this much on one piece in my life. That in itself feels pretty good. I'm just over halfway through it now, and this is definitely the hardest point. There are feelings of failure and resignation as the realisation sets in that the plot needs to be going somewhere now. But anyway, I'm still going to do it and hopefully finish on time, and I can rest and edit later.

Here are some pix from random stuff in the past couple of weeks:











See you in December. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment