Monday, June 4, 2012

Trentfest and a record player.

Saturday was Trentfest! Trentfest was awesome. Trentfest is a mini festival set up by two guys from my Uni, one of whom is the bass player from my boyfriend's band. They said in an interview on PBS that they thought there wasn't much of a scene for grunge bands and rockers in Melbourne, and they wanted to start bringing them together. It was held at the Bendigo Hotel. All together it was an excellent night, and since it was the first of an annual thing, I would encourage anyone in Melbourne to check it out if you're into rocky music.

Redfield

Chaos Kids

Udays Tiger

Merrygorounds

...Merrygorounds again

Sordid Ordeal

The Pretty Littles

...Pretty Littles

Dead!

Dead.
Yeaaah it was much fun dancing around, and I wore a kewl outfit but the photo I took at the end of the night was drunk and tired and disgusting so it won't go up. However I will recreate it sometime soon.

Today, I said goodbye to my speakers :( They've been in my life for over ten years, and they've only just died. But today I decided I would put them outside for the rubbish and finally admit they are gone, instead of keeping them around the living room for no reason.


And we bought a record player! It is awesome. We got it from Lost and Found on Lygon St, which is pretty much my favourite place to buy things. It's amazing.


Lastly, Oscar took a photo for me of these girls that came to his work, because they're wearing awesome clothes! And he was right, they are wearing awesome clothes. I am v. jealous of both of their shoes. And hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment